February 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to everyone out there. Although for some (my husband included) today was not a happy Monday. The Steelers did not win the superbowl last night so it was somber in our household last night. We had some friends over to watch the game and we all had a great time...minus the loss.

Although I am a bit tired today I am very excited at the same time, for many reasons.
1. It is a short week for me. Meaning this is my Friday off
2. We have booked a trip with some friends to Mexico!!! (yeah for some sun)
3. My parents are visiting this weekend. (we will be having a belated bday celebration for Mike).
4. The days are getting closer as to when I can see my sister. ( I talked to her today and can't wait to give her a big hug)

So yes it is Monday but I am very happy. Did you all have a good weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment