January 25, 2011

Thankful


I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends in my life. I cherish all the friendships that I have and don't know what I would do without some of my girlfriends. My besties have gotten me through some hard times in my life and I am a better person because of them. I value everything about the word friendship. I think when you have a best friend you take an oath similar to marriage. To be there through good times and bad, through all the tears and laughter, the fights and hugs, and most of all just being who you are. If you look up friendship in the dictionary some of the synonyms are; harmony, accord, understanding, and rapport. I think harmony and understanding are my two favorite words there.





So thank you to all my friends out there who have supported me when I needed you the most, listened to me when I needed a friend, let me cry, gave me hugs, and shared my laughter. I love you all and would not be who I am today without you.


The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment