October 9, 2011

Chugging Along


A few more weeks have come and gone and it is hard to believe that I only have about 8.5 weeks left. Time is really flying by. I have been feeling good but starting to feel the effects of my ever growing belly. I am getting winded very easily and can't work out as hard as I used to. I am also starting to get a bit uncomfortable but I guess this is all to be expected.

29 weeks

My sister came home to visit last weekend so it was nice to spend some time with her and for her to see me. I had not seen her since July so there was a lot of progress to talk about. I will see her again in a few weeks and I am sure I will be much bigger. This past weekend we went to Charlotte to our dear friends Scott & Meghans wedding. It was a long trip but so fun to be a part of their special day. Next weekend we are headed to PSU for our last game of the season. I would love to go to more but I think this will be it. Then Mike and I need to work on setting up the babies room and all the left over house projects we haven't had a chance finish. Because before you know it December and baby will be here.

Here are a few pics of me and Adriana being silly.



No comments:

Post a Comment