September 13, 2011

Labor Day

Hard to believe summer is over....but it does bring a smile to my face that fall is around the corner. And even crazier that Mike and I have been married for 4 years!! We had a very nice weekend with friends and family and spent it on the boat in the inner harbor in Baltimore. There was a grand prix race this weekend so we thought it would be fun to go and check it out. The weather was perfect and a good time had by all.

The first day we walked around the city and saw a few of the early races going on. Here are a couple pics from day one.

Louie doing what he does best...giving kisses

Big Belly at 27 weeks!

Early morning view of the harbor.

Race day was hot and humid but it was still fun. I tried to dress as cool as possible. We did a ton of walking and wore me out for the day but it was cool to be at the race.

Mike on the race track


The famous Go Daddy car



Mom & Dad at the race
All in all it was a great weekend and a good end to the summer. That was our last boat trip since we will be busy this fall with weddings, psu games, and baby preparation. So bring on fall and football.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela and Mike, Happy belated Anniversary. What a wonderful year it has been for you...and it will be even better by the time the 5th rolls around! Angela, you look fantastic! I enjoy your blog posts. JB will be there next week and I hope he gets to see you. I am looking forward to seeing you and meeting your little one in 2012! Kori

    ReplyDelete