July 10, 2011

Belly Time

As of today, (sunday july 10), I am at week 18. I am def starting to have a more regular belly. Meaning in the weeks previous I would have good days and bad in terms of belly size. Usually, depending on what I ate that day. But I think now the belly is here to stay.

Even though I was smiling in these pictures I was not feeling great at all. Everyone said, don't worry come your second trimester you will be feeling so much better...well week 16 and I was still feeling blah. I don't think I turned the corner until about week 17. In the first 3 months I actually lost 10lbs and I am finally back at my starting weight. I still don't have my sweet tooth back 100% (but that is ok for now) but I assume any day know I will be craving sweets all the time like I used too.

So hurray for feeling better. I am starting to work out again too, which has been nice. Louie has been a very faithful walking buddy. Now I need to start lifting weights again. I am just so thankful I am finallllllllllly feeling better. I am sure Mike is happy as well.....

Enjoy!

Week 14


Week 15


Week 16

Ps. special thanks to Meg who made me start taking pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your little belly is so cute! So glad that you are feeling better!!!! Love you and keep those pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete