October 17, 2010

Pumpkins





This morning Mike and I went to get pumpkins at a local nursery. They had TONS so it was hard to pick the perfect one. Mike found a nice 40 pounder and I found some I liked as well. It was a perfect fall morning that we started off with pumpkin lattes and pumpkin loaf from Starbucks. I know some of you are thinking pumpkin overkill but I got to get it all in before its gone. Unfortunately they do not allow dogs so Louie had to stay at home but we got him to sit with the pumpkins when we got home. We will be carving my pumpkin later with the neighbors. I won't be as creative as mikes PSU pumpkins. I am thinking the standard triangle facial features. We shall see.

So now off to finish a few more chores before football Sunday. I will be trying a new recipe tonight so hopefully it goes well. I will take some pics to share. Hope you all have a great Sunday.




Nalls resident animals. I love Mr. Kitty sunbathing



How cute is Louie!! He was so patient while I took a bunch of pictures.






I wanted this one but it would have broke the bank!!



No comments:

Post a Comment