I am not sure what classifies as a vacation in your book, BUT in my book a real vacation is 5 plus days, total relaxation, no stress, no work, and no responsibilities. Which I think usually means the beach and laying in the sun all day (our honeymoon was the PERFECT vaca). Now, some people may say a weekend getaway may qualify as a vacation but I think weekend trips are too short and usually too jammed packed to be called a vacation. However for those of you that want to call it a vacation I will play along with you today. So the year of 2010 will go down as the year of weekend “vacations”.
Mike and I have a bunch of plans for 2010 and we have had a great time on the trips we have been on thus far and we are reallllllly looking forward to our upcoming trips. Here are a few pictures of places we have been so far this year.
Ski Trip with the gang in Wisp
(I didn't take the new camera on the slops so no action shots. Just mike jumping in the fresh snow)





And we have a bunch of trips still coming up. On schedule….Mike is headed to Canada in July for his yearly fishing trip with the boys. Also in July I am headed to Texas to see my sister one last time before she leaves. Mike and I are going to Sacramento, in August, to spend a weekend with family on my cousins boat. We are headed to Alabama in September for the PSU game. In October we will go to Hilton Head with my family. And last but not least in December we are going to San Diego for a fun trip with some friends. So needless to say I am super excited for the remainder of the year. We have a trip almost every month (except November….any ideas) so bring on the rest of 2010.
I envy those who get to do all this fun traveling. You do have a lot to look forward to the rest of this year!
ReplyDelete